Timeless Trends in Home Decorating for your Home
Interior designing is too like fashion; art and music that keep on evolving and changing. There are styles and things that become a trend, are in vogue. To add the trending item in your home décor pick up a recent interior designing book. Understand the scheme and go for it. The only problem you can face it some trends change while some are timeless. There are styles that never go out of trend and become the classics. So if you want to have that timeless trends in home decorating for your home there are a few things that can add to your home.
- Marble: A material that is always in vogue and demand. Marble is perfect for any home designing. Your home can be contemporary or traditional but marble will always add that extra oomph to your room and house. It can be warm, welcoming and yet luxurious. Also, it lasts a long time and adds value to your house in case you consider selling the property.
- White Backsplash Tiles: A white tile never goes out of trend, mainly if they have a geometric pattern to it. Try to avoid the traditional rectangular subway tile. Instead, go for something like a diamond or other geometrical shape. Do ensure to use dark or similar color countertop with dark cabinets. This will balance the neutral color of the room.
- Hardwood Floor: This is another way of making your home timeless. A hardwood floor can give an ambiance of being both traditional and contemporary. Even if there are some damages and roughness on the floor, we recommend you a few things:
- Do not tear away the floor rather try to salvage it.
- Polish it up first
- In the damaged places of the floor use area rugs. It will cover up as well as give a rustic refined look.
- Persian Rug: Add this timeless classic to your home for decorating. In an open floor, the richness of Persian rug will not only add hue to space but also decorate the area. In a contemporary designed home, the rugs add warmth and richness. It all becomes a statement piece of the room that pulls it together.
- A Grey Couch: A grey couch never goes out of style it should always be a constant. You can change the décor of the house accordingly. Few feel that a grey couch can be depressing but that is not true. You can add some colorful pillows, throws and deck it up. It is always easier and cheaper to swap the room accessories rather changing a couch. So go with the timeless grey.
- A Neutral Master Bedroom: A space of tranquillity is your bedroom. So have neutral colors for your bedroom, as it will calm you. Neutral colors always have a soothing effect and are never out of trend. You can keep on changing the décor of the rest of your house as the current trend but keep your bedroom simple and classic.
It is your home so shows who you are. Instead of keeping trending magazine copies invest in books that represent you. Do follow the timeless trends for decorating your home. If you want to shop for the best quality and design of rugs in Canada, visit here Your Rug & Rugs