Bedroom Decor Inspiration: Tips to Add Personality to Your Bedroom
A bedroom is a place that provides you the best comfort in the home. It’s a space that is yours, and only yours. So often enough we plan to decorate our bedrooms in the exciting manner we can. But there is also the case where we often feel bored by the place and want to change it all together again. So what can we do that will keep the place fresh and exciting while adding personality. This article will provide you with such tips on bedroom décor inspiration that will add personality to your bedroom.
- Add some dramatic curtains: Dressing up the windows makes all the difference to the rooms. Same goes for the bedroom when the curtains are in contrast with the bed frame. It also plays well with other decors of the room
- Add a Rug: Find a beautiful rug that suits your personality and your bedroom’s character. There are rugs of different types, shapes, sizes, texture, and styles available in the market, pick the one you like. Invest well in a rug and do not go for a cheap one as you will end up paying more in the long run.
- Add an art piece: To give your bedroom more character by adding a statement art piece. The artwork does not always have to be an expensive one. Depending on your like and style you can go for something quirky like a neon sign. Put it up on the wall and you will see the difference in your bedroom.
- Creative headboards: Are you one of those who get bored easily and wants to change things around? Even with your bedroom, you feel things need to be tweaked often to add personality? Then go for creative headboards. Instead of fixing single headboards try to use curtains as headboards to give the extra zing. Changing this kind of headboard would be easy. It can match your mood and season.
- Layer your bed: This is a way to give instant glamour and personality to your bedroom. Dressing your bed in layers not only makes it beautiful to look at but also makes it cozy during the winter.
- Light it up: There is nothing more depressing than having a bedroom with the scarcity of light. Instead of having a single overhead light opt for fancy light fittings with variations. So, that you can choose the lighting according to your mood. Also, different stylish fixtures will give a character to your bedroom.
- Add photographs: If you are adventurous and want to be playful hang photographs in your bedroom. But try to use photographs that are not of the family. Use something elegant that will add character to your room.
- Use floral arrangements: It is always lovely to wake up to flowers. You can add flowers to your bedroom that can be natural. Also, you can have wallpapers with beautifully or abstract flower designs.
While planning to make use of tips for your bedroom, do shop the best rugs for your house at Your Rug & Rugs